Delcam is one of the oldest manufacturers of computer-aided technologies. The term is used to refer to technologies used to help design, analyze, manufacture and produce a variety of products. PowerMILL is probably the most popular software company specifically in the country, which has a three-dimensional CAM design program designed to guide the movement of tools in CNC (abbreviated as Computer Numerical Control). Powermill is a powerful mechanical tool and can be used to design 2- to 5-axis CNC moving tools.
Delcam PostProcessor also has the function of reviewing and evaluating the functions created by anonymity after design and delivery by Powermail. The Delcam Exchange software is also a powerful tool for translating and converting CAD tools from a variety of other software tools.
Features and features of Software PowerMILL:
- Appropriate working environment and speed up performance of the program
- Determining the best tools to increase the amount of loads and the exact amount of time, energy and costs of production and increase the final opening.
- Adoption of advanced and different strategies for mechanization such as limiting work, weaving, normal payment and with high speed and;
- Ability to control precision thickness of units during operation
- Application in various types of engineering industries such as segmentation, molding, automotive and
- Perform accurate and complex calculations in the direction of non-confrontational tools with walls and piece work.
- High power in the design and display of graphical motion tools